and she found it in her breast,
golf ball sized; she cried.
If diligent, she’d have found it sooner.
Alone she tells it go away, go away
And whispers thank God for TV.
This is a Sunday 160 challenge dedicated to all women.
- Surgery was a success, the cancer did not spread and Rose's healing journey begins. Thanks for all the prayers and thoughts.
March 1st. Up-date
- Doctor has confirmed Rose is 100% cancer free, and no further treatment is required. Yay, Rose!
- Further tests confirm more than one type of breast cancer, high risk of returning, therefore Rose started Chemo today as a prevention. Keep the prayers coming.
August 28 up-date
- Still undergoing chemo therapy, started green juicing!
- Watch this video of Rose speaking to a group against Alberta oil sands.