- Summer is almost over in my part of the world, Canada. How does it make you feel when one season transitions into another? Summer ending makes me feel sad, even though, I do enjoy autumn.
- Receiving a telephone call from a friend out of the blue. Does anyone say “telephone” anymore?
#12 is wrong. There are10 facts. And, now you're counting again, right? You just can't help yourself. A joke being told that has no connection to anything but is totally funny. lol
- When did people stop using their own words to express themselves and instead turn to random quotes and emoji to represent what they are feeling?
- Why is organic food packaged in plastic containers? It makes me feel guilty seeing my recycle bin overflowing with plastic at the end of the week. :(
- Not Psychic, you're kidding, right. My computer knows me better than anyone. It recommends books, music, and stuff it thinks I would like because I've been searching it on line, all the time. Now it's pretending it does not know who I want to email. Random.