|Sky is the limit|
January 5, 2014
Dear Angelina 2015:
Hi, every year I contemplate a New Year's resolution and I always come up with the same old list. Therefore, I've decided not to write a conventional New Year’s resolution this time around. Instead, I elect to write you, Angelina 2015, a letter of how I see 2014 unfolding. And throughout the year, at the end of each month, I will respond to this letter outlining how close I am to my vision and what modifications I have to make to reach these goals. What do you think, good idea, huh?
As you know Angelina 2015, the exercise in writing resolutions is moot because within a few weeks I will have forgotten my goals for the year. Moreover, you know the goals I set will go largely unachieved and come next January you will be rewriting them knowing they are the same ones set year after year. Why do I do that? but no more, this year is going to be different because I have a plan that will focus on creating a structure to fulfill my vision.
This is how I see 2014 unfolding;
Personal (weight, health, and spirituality)
· Achieve my optimum weight with 100% raw living food by December 31, 2014
· I will plant a bigger organic garden
· I will continue to research and learn
· I will provide support to people who want to know about juicing and its benefits.
· I will work with members of ACFN to create a health program for the community.
· Become more physically active by walking more and being out in nature
· Consistent daily meditation straight for 361 days and I got an app for that (insight timer)
· Continue to envision, research, and create dream home
· Maintain and repair all things in the house so that it always looks and feels comfortable and not influx waiting for the new house
· Will unclutter house
· Will host six dinner parties in 2014
· Will no longer tell hubby what he should be doing to keep healthy. Willing to let go of control after all it is his body!
· Will support hubby to complete and publish unfinished books
· Will ensure that AJJP is prepared to apply to University 2016
· Will continue to be there for family to listen without judgement
· Will ensure clients see value in our work and pay the firm promptly
· Will provide information, support, direction, and time to stakeholders of our group of companies to ensure higher profits in 2014
· Will continue to provide direction and support to The People’s Juicery as we plan to expand by looking for investors
Sadly, last year began with the news of the sudden death of my brother Billy. The year continued of news on health related issues with my mom, sister and a couple of nieces. Fortunately, those health issues although not completely illuminated have been controlled. Last year was about family, I spent the most time back in Alberta than previous years and it felt good to connect and support my brothers and sisters.
However, this year is about business and ensuring the success of all the ventures I am involved in meet their maximum potential. So, Angelina 2015 be prepared to see an awesome year unfold.